You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Keep on Learning’ category.
Today I’ll be participating in an interesting webinar coordinated by Geoff Rasmussen titled “Strategies to Find the Most Challenging Ancestors with Autosomal DNA Data”.
Being a newbie to DNA testing and wanting to explore my possible cousin matches as well as shake my family tree for common ancestors, this appeals to me, especially since it’s free!
Future Family Tree Webinars that I’ve registered for include:
- January 4: Strategies to Find the Most Challenging Ancestors with Autosomal DNA Data by James M. Baker, PhD, CG
- January 11: Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy by Shannon Combs-Bennett
- January 13: Legacy Family Tree for Complete Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
- January 17: Writing Up Your Research by Michael J. Leclerc, CG
- January 18: Create a Free Google Earth Historic Map Collection for Your Research by Lisa Louise Cooke
You can register for upcoming live webinars at http://www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
Please share the kind of webinars you find most interesting and educational.